- Left or right sidebar - one click to change your sidebar from right to left.
- Highly customisable - 51 features to play around, including 17 social icons, 5 colour options, 5 third party plugins and the ability to change any label you want.
- Custom banner - don’t like the title or blog icon, no problem. Just upload a full banner of your choice with the dimension of 940 x 180 pixels.
We’ve put in many colour options for you to change look of the theme. Have a play around!
- Highlight color - all the bright colours on the blog, including link hovers
- Content color - main post text colour
- Secondary color - border and social icon colours
- Subtle color - chat post background color and audio player border color
- Background color - white background, dark background, grunge background, anything you like.
- Logo - upload a logo of 40x40 pixels
- Background image - upload a beautiful image, set it to repeat if you have a small image to span across the whole background
- Banner - upload a banner with the dimension of 940x180 to replace both icon and blog title.
- Title font family - change the blog title font
- Body font family - change the main body font
- Post title font Lato Bold Italic - we love Lato Bold Italic and have set it as a default to all the post titles, disable it if you fancy.
- Use uppercase titles - set all titles to uppercase
Third Party Support
This theme currently supports the following third parties, simply plug in your ID to use them, no extra code required!
- Flickr ID - use this site to retrieve your Flickr ID and a note will show on the sidebar with thumbnails of your photos
- Typekit ID- all those beautiful typographies can be easily embedded to your blog via typekit and we love it!
- Google analytics ID- all you need to do is enter your ID.
- Clicky ID- Clicky is a great analytics plug-in that tracks all your followers and visitors real time. This can be quite addictive!
- Disqus Shortname - If you want to enable comments on your blog, register with Disqus and enter your Disqus shortname here. Important - once registered, please log in to Disqus, go into settings - appearance and delete the word ‘comment’ from comment count links.
Its all about the tiny details that make our blog special
- Show sites I follow - show the Tumblr blogs you are following
- Show social icons - if you have lots of social icons in place, this would be the quickest way to disable all of them in one go.
- Show group blog details - enable this would show a thumbnail of each group member including his or her name
- Date DDMM day format - e.g. 05/04
- Date long format - e.g. 17th March 16:40pm
- Date context format - e.g. 5 weeks ago
We understand how important it is to create a blog of your own, to make it yours, so we’ve included the following options to change various headings and labels.
- Page title
- Description title
- Twitter title
- Flickr title
- Like title
- Following title
- See more title
- Group blog title
We have over 17 social icons to display, simply enter the URL (including the http://)! If anything is missing, please let us know and we’ll try to group it in the new update.
We are currently supporting the following:
Blogger, Behance, Digg, Deviant Art, Dribbble, Facebook, Flickr, Google Plus, Myspace, Linkedin, LastFM, Picasa, Stumbled Upon, Twitter, Vimeo, Youtube, website, Pinterest.